Madhav Micro Finance Scheme
- Year 2007 was celebrated as a Janmshatabdi varsh of Shri. Param Pujya Shri. Golvalkar Guruji, also the same year was silver jubilee year of the JSSBL as well, we thought of celebrating it with a very unique way.
- On 24 February 2007, we launched the Madhav Micro Finance Scheme.
- Key focus was to provide financial assistance to the possible lower class of the society, so that they can be uplifted also be freed from the vicious channel of private money lenders.
- Women who sells utensils in exchange of old clothes were the beneficiaries of this scheme, where in Loan amounting from 3000 /- to 10,000/- was sanctioned. This scheme has gained an overwhelming response, more than 358 Loans has been Sanctioned under the same till date.
- Impact of this Initiative is quite impressive, the initial borrowers has now became a regular deposit holders and have also hold policies to secure their future as well.
- One of the borrower under this scheme, owns a shop which helps other women in utensil business by providing goods at a reasonable price.